GIVING YOU A BOOST FROM ORBIT TO ORBIT
Momentus provides water-plasma propelled in-space transportation services for spacecraft large and small to reach their final destination. We are a services company focused on the destination, not a product company focused on hardware. We don’t just focus on hardware because we are building more than a company—we’re laying the groundwork for the in-space transportation industry.
Round trip optional.
- Wet Mass (without Payload): 80 kg
- Maximum Payload Mass: 250 kg
- Total Impulse: >100,000 N-s
- Maximum ΔV: >1 km/s for 50 kg payload
- Wet Mass (without Payload): 450 kg
- Maximum Payload Mass: 300 kg
- Total Impulse: >1,500,000 N-s
- Maximum ΔV: >5 km/s for 100 kg payload
- Wet Mass (without Payload): 1800 kg
- Maximum Payload Mass: 4000 kg
- Total Impulse: >7,500,000 N-s
- Maximum ΔV: >5 km/s for 500 kg payload
to get around deep space
Deeeep SpaceFrom telecom platforms to deep space missions, deliver any payload within the inner solar system.
Fully compatibleLaunch with any rocket, integrate with any payload.
Cost efficientSave $100m on a single launch.
Showing payload mass in metric tons.
your small sats.
Vigor™Thanks to low power consumption and compact packaging, Vigor™ is blazing a trail to bring water plasma propulsion to microspacecraft and can also be utilized as a main thruster on a future Vigoride™ and attitude control thrusters on Fervorides™ and Valorides™.
- Water plasma
- Power from 100W
- Specific Impulse 350-500 sec.
- Available 2019
Zeal™Small enough to pack inside a Cubesat “tuna can” in one block (including control and power unit), this water electrothermal resistive thruster can be the main power source for cube-, nano- and microsat missions or multiple can be used for attitude control onboard Vigorides™ and Ardorides™.
- Water thermal resistive.
- Power up to 30W
- Specific Impulse 150-180 sec.
- Available Now